A to Z Legal Document Preparation Service is a trusted name in the Legal Document Preparation industry. We help clients represent themselves (pro se) in contested and uncontested legal matters by preparing the necessary legal documents at their direction, to court standards and walk you through the process from beginning to end. We offer high quality, accurate and affordable legal document preparation. With our help, consumers save 50-70% below the typical fees and costs charged by Attorney’s.
A to Z provides Business Services (Incorporation, Fictitious Business Name, LLC’s, Non-Profit Corporation, Partnership Agreements), Personal & family (Deeds, Divorce, Legal Separation, Paternity, Probate), Wills & Living Trusts (Living Trusts, Power of Attorney, Wills), Copyright & Trademark and many more personal and business services.
PERSONAL & FAMILY SERVICES
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody Agreements
- Living Trust
- Power of Attorney
…and many more
- Fictitious Business Name (DBA)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Non- Profit Corporation
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Business License and State Filings
…many more services
- Probate & Surety Bonds
- Contractor, Licensing & Permit Bonds
- Bail Bonds
- Process Server
…and many other bonds
Top Five Reasons to Trust A to Z For All Your Personal & Business Document Needs:
- Our document preparers have years of experience.
- We can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars on issues like divorce/ legal separation, small claims, bankruptcy and more. We offer free 30-minute consultations to assess your unique situation.
- Our legal document services have been trusted by thousands of individuals like you. If you aren’t sure about the legal documents, you need or how to prepare it, we can help. We’ve been assisting consumers like you for years and continue to do so, letting our customers make decisions for themselves and backing those decisions up with the appropriate personal and business legal documents
- A TO Z employees are courteous, understanding professionals who will treat you with dignity and respect while assisting you in preparing your personal & legal documents.
- A TO Z keeps convenient hours at so that you can easily meet with one of our document preparers at a time and place that suits you. We can do business in person, over the phone or via e-mail. You choose the way you prefer us to handle your legal matters.
A Legal Document Assistant is NOT a Lawyer. If you need to consult with an attorney, we will refer based on your need and locality. By law, we do not give legal advice, explanation, opinion or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses strategies or options that you may have that could be misleading or not based on published factual and verified information. Our goal is to offer individuals and small businesses legal and administrative document assistance for self-help related matters. We can provide you WITH general published factual legal information and documentation that has been written or approved by an attorney or a governmental agency to help you represent yourself. We can also file and serve legal forms as you specifically direct. The consultations our agency offers are solely based on discussing the type of service you need us to perform for you. At A TO Z Legal Document Preparation Service, we will assist you with the preparation of legal documents regarding family, criminal, civil law, etc.… and any other documents you may need.